Monday, June 25, 2012

life lately, according to my iPhone.

 Dinner on a patio

As expected, the past month and a half was nothing short of busy.  It's hard to believe that so much can happen in such a short amount of time. Through all of the traveling, packing and running around, I am so blessed to have the opportunities to do the things that I do.

Just to recap: I went from NY to Florida and then the Bahamas. Back to Florida and on a flight to DC. After DC, Kyle and I moved into our first apartment <3. After the move in, back to NY. Now, I am working on getting settled into the new apartment and have a birthday this week. The big 2-8. Woooooooooo!

Kyle and I at dinner

 DC

 Ruby and I on our way to the new place

 Our 1st dinner in the new place

 Dinner at Southern Hospitality in NY

 Always have the best views in NYC

 Finally a day to relax by a pool

 Beautiful flowers from a great friend

Ruby taking in the view

No comments:

Post a Comment