Wednesday, April 4, 2012

fun times.


Anytime I visit Detroit for work, it is beyond important that I do a couple of things:

1. Have lunch or dinner with friends
2. Eat at one of my favorite locations

This time around, I got to do both! So even though it was a short trip, it was packed. On Monday evening, I had dinner and drinks with friends at Amici's in Berkley, Michigan. The best little pizza shop with the most unique recipes.

On Tuesday I had lunch with more friends at Toast in Birmingham, MI but sadly do not have pics to share (next time, ladies!)

Joyce (on the right) is trying to control her hand placement by sitting on them.  Her hands have the tendency to show up in pictures unannounced. 

O there they are!

If there is one thing I miss, it's great times like these. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment