With that being said, I feel it's only appropriate to share my 2011 at a glance...
- Packed my bags and moved from the place I called home for 5 years, leaving the dearest and most special friends I have ever had.
- Moved to Columbus, OH where I knew a total of 5 people.
- Got robbed at gunpoint 2 weeks after moving to Columbus.
- Went to concerts (for example, Lady Gaga), soccer and baseball games.
- Met an amazing group of people that I now call friends.
- Met an amazing man that brings a smile to my face each time I think of him.
- My brother got married.
- Hailed my first taxi.
- Discovered my love for old movies and the smell of libraries.
- Got a tattoo, "Always toward better things."
- Went to my first OSU Football tailgate.
- Went to Vegas!
- Visited my first Apple Orchard where I then made homemade apple pie. Oh, and homemade ice cream, no big deal. :)
- Ruby had knee surgery and we both survived.
- Champagne brunches, parades, caves, hugs, kisses, tears and more love than a girl can dream of.
Thank you to everyone who supported, encouraged and believed in me. It's because of you that I am where I am and I am forever grateful. Here's to an amazing 2012!!!