Thursday, December 29, 2011

goodbye 2011, hello 2012.

All this talk of a new year and a new beginning has really got me thinking about 2011 and everything I have been through and overcome. I look back and honestly think "WOW!" It's amazing and I hope inspiring for those that know me.

With that being said, I feel it's only appropriate to share my 2011 at a glance...

  • Packed my bags and moved from the place I called home for 5 years, leaving the dearest and most special friends I have ever had.
  • Moved to Columbus, OH where I knew a total of 5 people.
  • Got robbed at gunpoint 2 weeks after moving to Columbus.
  • Went to concerts (for example, Lady Gaga), soccer and baseball games.
  • Met an amazing group of people that I now call friends.
  • Met an amazing man that brings a smile to my face each time I think of him.
  • My brother got married.
  • Hailed my first taxi.
  • Discovered my love for old movies and the smell of libraries. 
  • Got a tattoo, "Always toward better things." 
  • Went to my first OSU Football tailgate.
  • Went to Vegas!
  • Visited my first Apple Orchard where I then made homemade apple pie. Oh, and homemade ice cream, no big deal. :)
  • Ruby had knee surgery and we both survived.
  • Champagne brunches, parades, caves, hugs, kisses, tears and more love than a girl can dream of.
Thank you to everyone who supported, encouraged and believed in me. It's because of you that I am where I am and I am forever grateful. Here's to an amazing 2012!!!















1 comment:

  1. Your AWESOME! We love you!

    Tim, Kathy, Haley & Hunter

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete