Monday, January 2, 2012

new years eve.



Kyle and I were not planning on doing anything this New Years Eve. It was going to be a quiet night filled with movies, wine, and probably asleep by 10 PM. In fact, the entire weekend was going to be pretty low key. However my dearest friend was in town visiting family with her husband and the quiet New Years Eve turned into buying last minute tickets to the Blue Jackets game and toasting the new year at the Crowne Plaza. We also had dinner with friends at the Rossi and ate some pretty amazing hamburgers that never seem to fail. I wouldn't have had it any other way!!






G and I wanted to take some pics before we headed out to the game. I put the camera on continuous shooting and we were rolled over laughing by the end. We tried to do it with the guys but they didn't appreciate it as much as we did. 







P.S. It is finally snowing in Columbus and I am beyond excited!!! January and just now getting snow...unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment