Saturday, January 7, 2012

detroit.



(Sorry for the red eyes! I couldn't fix.)


This past week, I spent time with some of the most creative, intelligent, fun-loving group of people. I work for a company called ePrize. We are the leader in interactive promotions and continue to define the digital and loyalty space. Overall, we are pretty awesome! The company brought in employees from all over the country to one city...Detroit (where we are headquartered).


Our schedules were jam packed with meetings for two days but ended with a celebration at the Fox Theatre in downtown Detroit. There was a band (Toybox - check them out on FB), karaoke, drinks, laughs, awards and a great way to head us into 2012.


However the highlight to my week was when I got home. I walked into my apartment where Kyle had went to the grocery store and packed my fridge full of food, bought me flowers, lit candles so my place smelled nice and picked Ruby up from Doggy Day Care so she would be there when I got home. I am one lucky lady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment