Tuesday, February 21, 2012

aqua.

Jacket: H&M; White Shirt: Forever21; Scarf: Gift; Leopard Belt: J.Crew; Black Jeans: Express; Boots: Bakers; Jewelry: RUBY by Kaley Elizabeth

It was a cold and rainy morning and Ruby and I didn't get off to a great start. She hates rain so when I let her out to use the bathroom this morning, she made a 50 mph (a little over exaggerated but at least you get how fast she was running) sprint inside and slid halfway across the ground. Normally I would laugh and tell her how silly she is but with an ACL and Meniscus surgery under her belt, I wasn't happy. She didn't hurt anything but I can assure you she will not be doing hat again.

After a very eventful morning, I turned a normally boring outfit into something more colorful with this bright aqua scarf. Since NYFW is over, I am finding inspiration based on pieces I have seen in various collections. And the colors have certainly caught my eye.




No comments:

Post a Comment