Tuesday, February 7, 2012

expect the unexpected.

Dress: Tobi; Cardigan: Banana Republic; Belt & Tights: Forever21; Boots: ShoeWoo; Layered Necklaces: RUBY by Kaley Elizabeth; Ring: Vintage: Watch: Michael Kors

I don't know what's with me lately however I can't get enough of bright colors. It's pretty unreal however an outfit can take your mood from "make it through the day" to "I am owning this day". I bought this dress from a fabulous store called Tobi that I am now obsessed with. I have placed 2 more orders since buying this dress and I couldn't be more excited. My favorite part is that you can take this dress from work to happy hour by simply removing the cardigan and showcasing the back.

So how are you going to take your mood from "blah" to "bam!"?





No comments:

Post a Comment